Our 5-week summer boxing academy aims to provide a safe environment for children to play and be happy during the school holiday. It will allow children to recover from the isolation experienced during the pandemic; participate in sport and recreation activities; re-establish a sense of community and regain their self confidence and self-esteem while learning the art of boxing.
Glyndon Summer Boxing Academy
Registration for our 2022 Glyndon Summer Boxing Academy from Monday 25th July to Wednesday 24th August 2022 is now open.
Academy days are Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 to 12:00.
To find out more call or WhatsApp us on 07939 979186 or fill in the contact form below.
Past Boxing Summer Camp
The key benefits to participants are:
- safe environment to play
- making new friends and engaging with their peers
- a sense of belonging to a community
- improved fitness and wellbeing
- learning the art of boxing
- nutritious food parcel to replace energy
- alleviation of hunger during the school holidays