Our community boxing empowerment programmes are usually run in 12-weekly cycles to ensure that attendees can set achievable goals at the start of the programme which are then self-assessed at the end of the programme.
Our boxing empowerment programmes are run throughout the year so that attendees have the opportunity for continuous personal development. Read more…
The vision for the summer boxing academy is to encourage young people to be happy, healthy and safe and to help them achieve their full potential, by providing effective support to all during the summer months.
Our summer academy is open to 8 to 16 year old young people who live or go to school in the local community.
The format of the summer academy is a lite version of our 12-week boxing empowerment programme and run on Wednesday and Saturday during the summer holidays. Read more…
- Glyndon Community Centre, Plumstead
- Clockhouse Community Centre, Woolwich
- Emmanuel Community Centre, West Dulwich
- The Old Library, West Norwood
- St. Thomas A Becket Primary School, Abbey Wood
- Royal Greenwich Trust School, Charlton Riverside
- Maryon Park, Charlton